Which Mana product is best for me?
Since all Mana Artisan Botanics products deliver the same amount of phytocannabinoids per ounce (with the exception of the soon to be available Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X, which has three times the CBD content per fl. Oz., 450 mg. vs. 150 mg., as the name suggests) here are some other considerations:
- Turmeric Hemp Oil is a vegan and alcohol-free internal option. It is mild in flavor and light in texture. Some enjoy it on their skin as well.
- Hemp Honey is the sweetest choice and has an herbaceous undertone. It is simple to incorporate into food and provides additional nutritional support.
- Hemp Salve is intended for topical use and works in tandem with our internal support selections. Its smooth texture effortlessly rubs into the skin for easy application.
- Turmeric Hemp Tincture is an alcohol-based, nut-free alternative for internal use, and it excites the senses with a mildly spiced flavor.
- Sleep Hemp Tincture is an alcohol-based, nut-free alternative for internal use and has a lightly sweetened botanical flavor.
- Turmeric Hemp Oil 3X is for those desiring a higher potency. Each ounce contains 450 mg. of CBD hemp extract.
Are these products safe during pregnancy or lactation?
If you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any herbal products.
Are your products gluten-free?
All of our products are gluten-free. Our alcohol is derived from pharmacy-grade certified, organic sugar cane.
My tincture/oil has specks in it, is this normal?
Sediment is a natural occurrence in tinctures and infused oils that have remained stationary for an extended period of time and is a result of plant particles falling out of suspension. Nothing is wrong with your products, simply shake them well to integrate the particles back into solution.
How do I store my Mana products?
Each of our products are shelf stable and do not require refrigeration after opening. To extend their use, we recommend keeping them out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place.
Where can I find Mana products?
We are also building relationships with wellness professionals so if you’d like to see your local health guide offer our products in-house, please refer them to us at email@example.com.
Stay connected to us on Facebook and Instagram for pop-up events in specialty markets!
Can I give Mana products to my pets?
Since all mammals have an endocannabinoid system, our products are suitable for pets, as well.
How do you ship your products?
Currently our products are shipped via U.S.P.S. First Class Mail, Priority Mail or UPS. Due to our extreme distance from most places, overnight shipping is not possible. Orders are processed within 5 business days of receipt and usually arrive to most US destinations within 7-10 business days. International orders may take 4-6 weeks depending on the destination. All rates are calculated at checkout. Import taxes or duties and custom fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please be informed of any additional costs.
What is your return policy?
We accept returned items that are unopened and in original packaging with proof of receipt within 30 days of purchase.For further information please see an expanded explanation of our Return Policy.
I have a question about my order. Who do I contact?
If your order has been fulfilled you will have received a tracking email that you can respond to. Otherwise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number with your question.
My package arrived damaged. Who do I contact?
Please email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your package and we will assist you.