Mana Artisan Botanics Launches Online Store to Extend Global Availability of Its Artisanal Hemp Infusions From Hawaii
Special Holiday Offer Bundles Handcrafted Hemp Oil, Honey and Salve Infused With Organic Hawaiian Botanicals and Spices – Nature’s Mana
Kona, HI — Nov. 14, 2017 – Mana Artisan Botanics, a purpose-driven, organic hemp company based on the Big Island of Hawaii, today debuts its online store with a special holiday discount and worldwide delivery.
- The new online store extends the company’s global reach in delivering its entire line of delicious and healthful Mana Artisan Botanics creations to customers worldwide. All major credit cards are accepted via secure transactions.
- Mana Artisan Botanics handcrafts all of its CBD-rich hemp infusions “artisan style,” in small batches. All ingredients used in the Hawaiian hemp oil, hemp honey and hemp salve are non-GMO, organic whenever available, and sourced from local farmers on the Big Island of Hawaii whenever possible.
- Mana Artisan Botanics’ expanding product line includes:
- Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil ($35 for 1-oz. bottle), a delicate, fresh and easy-to-ingest, liquid-gold elixir made with raw, organic Hawaiian macadamia nut oil, Hawaiian turmeric, and organic, fair trade vanilla beans
- Hawaiian Herbal Hemp Salve ($65 for 2-oz. jar), a silky-smooth, topical infusion made with organic coconut oil and Hawaiian beeswax, plantain, comfrey and pure essential oils
- Hawaiian Hemp Honey ($65 for 2-oz. jar), a delicious blend of raw, organic Lehua and Wilelaiki honey from the Big Island and organic coconut oil
- From now through Dec. 29, 2017, Mana Artisan Botanics invites holiday shoppers to give the gift of health this season at a special price:
- Holiday Hemp Duo (15-percent discount for a 2-oz. jar of Hawaiian Hemp Honey and a 1-oz. bottle of Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil)
- Holiday Hemp Trio (20-percent discount for a 2-oz. jar of Hawaiian Hemp Honey, a 2-oz. jar of Hawaiian Herbal Hemp Salve and a 1-oz. bottle of Hawaiian Turmeric Hemp Oil)
- Mana Artisan Botanics supports and practices regenerative agriculture, giving back to the land and supporting local farmers. The products are Good for Body & Soil™.
- A Resources page shares how the differences in hemp cultivation and processing may impact product quality and describes the value of using organic, whole-plant extracts for greater health benefits.
“Mana Artisan Botanics is committed to regenerative agriculture and the local economy through our work. Hemp is good for the soil, good for our bodies and good for our communities. Our true mission goes beyond growing plants and making products; it is to enable a better environment that supports more fulfilling and healthful lives. Our online store enables us to share this with the world.”
Steve Sakala, CEO and co-founder of Mana Artisan Botanics
“At Mana Artisan Botanics, we are driven by our personal and shared history to be a force of good in the rapidly growing cannabidiol (CBD) industry. Our intent is to deliver the cleanest, most natural and most trustworthy wellness products, while educating people on the myriad health benefits of this ancient plant.”
Pelin Thorogood, co-founder of Mana Artisan Botanics
About Mana Artisan Botanics
Mana Artisan Botanics is a purpose-driven company based on the Big Island of Hawaii. The company handcrafts artisanal hemp extracts infused with pure Hawaiian herbs and spices. The Mana team members all share a deep desire for wholesome, healthful living, and their efforts demonstrate a commitment to regenerative agriculture, local economy support and holistic health education. Mana Artisan Botanics products are Good for Body & Soil™. For more information visit manabotanics.com and find us on Facebook.
The Townsend Team