Earth Day is important to the Mana team, and we strive to implement sustainable actions that will protect our planet in every way possible, both in our business and personal practices.
Nothing exemplifies this better than Honaunau Farm, our sustainable farm in Kona, Hawai’i where we source many of our ingredients used in our craft botanicals.
During the course of April, leading up to Earth Day on April 22nd, the Mana Team will be sharing the various ways that we implement sustainability into our daily lives on the Farm and in Hawai’i. Our goal is to inspire and encourage you to adopt a lifestyle around sustainability.
To share even more with you, our Earth Day Contest will feature several notable prizes from the Farm and the Mana Team. Steve, Founder of Mana, explains more in this video:
Ready to get started?
Contest Prizes & Dates:
Several contest recipients will be announced in April. Announcement dates and prize details are listed below.
April 8th: Chocolate Case
April 15th: $100 Gift Card
April 23rd: Runner Up – Honaunau Farm Basket
- Classic Macadamia Nut Hemp Oil, 1 oz
- Hemp Balm, 1oz
- Case of Chocolate Bars
- Hemp Honey, 2 oz
- Organic Macadamia Nuts from Honaunau Farm, 1 oz
- Jaboticaba Farm Tincture, 2 oz
- Spilanthes Farm Tincture, 2 oz
April 23rd: Grand Prize – Honaunau Farm Stay
- 3-Night Stay at Honaunau Farm
- Guided Farm Experience for up to Four People
- Or $500 Store Credit if you are unable to attend
Contest winners will be notified by email in order to coordinate claiming their prize.
Ready to get started?
Each product purchased on ManaBotanics.com during the contest period of April 1st to April 22nd will qualify for an entry into the contest.
For each contest recipient and announcement, the Mana Team will randomly select a participant based on the number of entries received since April 1st.
The cutoff time for each entry period will be:
- April 7th at 12pm HST
- April 14th at 12pm HST
- April 22nd at 5pm HST
Receiving one of the runner up prizes does not disqualify you from receiving the grand prize.
Note: Subscription purchases qualify as (5) entries instead of the normal (1) per product.
Ready to get started?
1. A PURCHASE OF MANA ARTISAN BOTANICS PRODUCTS FROM MANABOTANICS.COM WEBSITE WILL BE REQUIRED TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE PACKAGES. EACH PURCHASE OF A MANA ARTISAN BOTANICS PRODUCT WILL GRANT AN ENTRY TO BE DRAWN ON THE VARIOUS GIVEAWAY DATES OF APRIL 8TH 2021, APRIL 15TH 2021, AND APRIL 23RD 2021, TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE PACKAGES. RECIPIENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL POTENTIAL TAX LIABILITIES. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. TO ENTER AND RECEIVE: Please follow the methods listed for contest entry on this page. We offer products for the contest in hopes that you will go to our site and become a customer.
Non-receiving entries will not be rolled over to future drawings. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
By entering you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Mana Artisan Botanics or its designee, which are final and binding in all respects.
No purchases can be made on this page. You must purchase any participating product to enter the contest.
ENTRY PERIOD: The start date for the contest Period is April 1st 2021 at 12am HST, and the end date for the contest is April 22nd 2021 at 5pm HST. The cutoff time for each entry period will be:
- April 7th at 12pm HST
- April 14th at 12pm HST
- April 22nd at 5pm HST
3. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States at least 21 years old at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. The contest is not open to contest organizers, employees and directors of Mana Artisan Botanics. When listed, some contests are only open to retailers and/or affiliates within the U.S.
4. Product: Product values will vary for each contest. Runner up recipients may receive product including Mana Artisan Botanics products, and/or Mana Artisan Botanics gift cards, and/or hand-crafted tinctures from Honaunau Farm, and/or other goods including macadamia nuts grown on Honaunau Farm. Grand Product recipients will be eligible for a Farm Stay package at Honaunau Farm and/or store credit to the online shop for Mana Artisan Botanics. Product or store credit substitutions will be available only at the discretion of the contest organizers. If you have any questions regarding the value of a Product, please contact the Mana Team at email@example.com.
5. ODDS OF RECEIVING: Odds of receiving are based on the number of entries and/or products purchased from ManaBotanics.com during the contest Period. We use a random selector to choose contest recipients, and post the result directly on our website and social channels, along with emailing the contest recipient directly to coordinate claiming their product.
6. RECIPIENT NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: The recipient will be notified via email used to place their order on ManaBotanics.com. The recipient will receive the product at the same address as they received the purchased product.
Inability to reach the recipient by email after reasonable efforts (as determined solely by contest organizers) may result in disqualification and an alternate recipient may be selected. recipient may waive their right to receive a Product. Product is nonassignable and nontransferable. Substitutions will be available only at the discretion of the contest organizers. The contest organizers are solely responsible for providing the Product directly to specified recipients. Recipient is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes. Except where prohibited, participation in a contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation..
7. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the contest constitutes an agreement by each entrant to comply with these Official Contest Rules. In the event the contest is compromised by causes beyond the reasonable control of Mana Artisan Botanics which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the contest, Mana Artisan Botanics reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest. Should the contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Mana Artisan Botanics reserves the right to award the Product based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the contest, or any Product awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Contest organizers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the web site. Contest organizers are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this contest or downloading materials from or use of the web site. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which contest organizers, in the sole opinion of contest organizers, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, contest organizers reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this contest and select the recipients from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as contest organizers may deem fair and appropriate. IN NO EVENT WILL DESIGNER, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE MANA ARTISAN BOTANICS INTERNET SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE IMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Mana Artisan Botanics, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Utah, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Utah. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the contest, entrants release Mana Artisan Botanics, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any Product (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
11. ORGANIZER: The contests are organized by members of Mana Artisan Botanics, whose decisions regarding the selection of recipients and all other aspects of the contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Mana Artisan Botanics will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the contest. If you have any questions regarding the contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.